Sunday 2 November 2014

Woman




Silly I can be,
but that does not define me.

Smile I may,
but that does not mean I won't say.

Cry I can,
for loss, pain, struggle and man.

Want is in my thought,
since imagination cannot be caught.

Desire the wicked sire,
I choose to forgive lie and liar.

Ambition; hello crazy,
don't presume looks makes everything easy.

Attention, you mirror reflection,
every flower blossoms with affection.

Words for you I yearn,
I learn and discern.

Family is my soil,
for them I change, adapt and toil.

Love you are my mush,
I stay, I am in no rush.

Strength you are my shield,
behind you miracles I wield.

Many roles I play,
in each I choose to stay.

Deep like the sea,
in my eyes all things you can see.

Born from my own ashes,
at times from wet lashes.

Giggles and giving keeps me going,
in life I keep sowing.

Who am I,
what makes me, me.

I am a maker,
despite being a taker.

The path and the traveler,
the stone and the builder.

I am woman; simply she,
a part of mankind, that's me.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Ann you getting to a new level every time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Navtej I am humbled. Keep reading and giving your input.

    ReplyDelete