Monday 10 March 2014

My shoes tell many stories...


My shoes tell many stories about me, my moods,adulation, embarrassment, moments of doubt, the small prayer before the beginning of the day or a night that refuses to end, the silly crush on people and things as well as other hidden moments (the odd things a girl would like to cover up here and there, before others can see) also my preferences and the catty moments, which every girl would know best.

There is an evening for a stiletto when we want to stand tall, comfort in pumps for shopping, support from platforms to get the height but not the backache and designs to match one of the many varieties that womanhood represents.

Then there is always a Cinderella slipper waiting to happen to every woman, perfect in design, fit, color and style, the one love that each woman dreams of having, at least fairytales come true when its about shoes.

The way we stand in our shoes also tells about the moods we are in, when blushing or shy it’s cross legged, one foot behind the other (in retrospect: perfect for the magical first kiss also), when confident and ambitious the ballerina feet (together always), when tired and clumsy the open toe stand (fingers crossed nobody noticed).

My shoes feel me, hold me, carry me through the day and the unexpected surprises life throws at me. My shoes know me and like me, all woman have a deep relationship with their shoes...

For times when we were too busy to say, here it comes, "I love my Shoes; today and everyday"

No comments:

Post a Comment